PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS DON’T JUST CHANGE YOUR CLIENT’S LIFE. THEY CHANGE YOURS, TOO.
Having a front row seat to the transformation that can unfold for individuals through 1:1 work is the best job in the world. Being an essential part to the growth of our clients is the reason so many of us get into private work. It changes our life but it comes with a learning curve and a skill-set that we don’t unpack in teacher trainings and courses. Well, except for this one.
I’M YOUR BEST FRIEND, BUSINESS COACH, AND YOGA TEACHER MENTOR WRAPPED INTO ONE BUBBLY, 5’0″ PACKAGE.
I’m passionate about your passion. And I was born to help you:
1. Gain the killer confidence and learn methods you need to teach private yoga lessons.
2. Find private clients that you adore working with and turn them into lifers while making an income that supports your lifestyle.
3. Merge together your love for teaching and your passion for truly helping others.
And did I mention the importance of living your life in the process? I’m a wife, a new mama, and an avid bubble bather. I’m interested in doing work that sets my soul on fire and contributes to my quality of living. I’m guessing you can get on board with that.
Wanna peek behind the private-centric scenes?
- I’ve built a sustainable private yoga teacher practice designed to help yogis create a home yoga practice but I used to…
- Make a living teaching group classes, corporate gigs, and co-owning a yoga studio
- I’m living my dream in a small Midwest college town with my husband and our son, Anderson
- I believe continual (and often scary!) investments in my self, my yoga education, and my business got me here
- I’ve worked with yoga teachers across the globe (the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia) find their voice and more clients
- Together we’ve created a virtual water cooler for private yoga teachers (almost 3,000 of them!) on Facebook
- Published the bible of all things private yoga: The Art Of Teaching Private Yoga
- I’m the creator of the unparalleled in-person and online training The Art Of Teaching Private Yoga
But the #1 thing you should know about me? I was born to support you in the very work you were born to do.
Teaching private yoga isn’t just about the technique or the business mindset. It’s about relationships. It’s the pulse of everything we do. It’s connection. It’s joy. It’s why it’s your dharma to teach. And without connection, money and moxie are way out of reach.
I’m so glad you’re here. Grab some chai and stick around, we’re just getting started.